09/01/2010

Park Shin Hye inspired earrings in You're beautiful (K-drama)

My Park Shin Hye inspired bow earrings are finally released!!! it makes 3 weeks that i wanted to make them and now that i've received all i wanted, i've finally finished them^^
Here are some pictures of park shin hye in you're beautiful wearing bow earrings (unfortunately we don't see it clearly so you can better see them in the HD episode) :

My inspired Park Shin Hye (Go Mi Nam) earrings:

Matériel / Material
  • 2 perles de swarovski blanches / 2 white swarovski pearls
  • 2 noeuds papillon en zirconium / 2 bow CZ
  • les autres composants sont en argent 925 / the other componants are made with sterling silver 925
Prix / Price :
Sold out sorry
free shipping worldwide!
frais de port gratuits!

8 commentaires:

  1. Hey. I absolutely love this k-drama!!. lol I just blogged about it last night.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is so cute and sophisticated!!! I love it!! Great job hon!! :)
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your really talented too. The earring's look exactly the same.

    And...since we had it in mind at the same time that mean's I was meant to buy it :D Gotta find some way to get money until then it's on my wish list :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, these are indeed so beautiful! Good work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love how the bows are crystal! So pretty. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. :: high five! ::

    Aren't these CZ bows the best? I got a shipment last week, and pounced on them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wow these earrings are amazing! so cute x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. these are my favourites!

    ils sont tres jolie!!

    thank you for looking at my blog, please share it with friends that you think will find it interesting

    gros bisous xxx

    RépondreSupprimer

thank you for passing by on Drey Jewelry :) i'll comment you back as soon as i can^_^