22/11/2010

Christmas gift earrings

CHRISTMAS GIFT earrings
***
Matériel / Material :
*
All is made with 16K gold plating over pewter
*
----------------------
Prix / Price :
25 USD
-
my few pairs are already sold out, so if you are planning to buy these for christmas, don't do it too late (if you pre order them now, i'll ship them to you in 2 weeks)
-
** free shipping everywhere**

5 commentaires:

  1. AHHH, SO PRETTY! I would run out and get my ears pierced right now just to wear these! How long have you been in university for?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. just ordered these! they were too cute to pass up ^_^ I am a sucker for bows!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hehe, you're welcome! I'm studying as a first year! It's very different, but I like it. Are you graduating in the Spring? (I don't know how schools in France works, but my state, we usually graduate in Spring!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. wow they are really cute *_* i love these bows XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Just got these in the mail :) they are gorgeous! Thanks Audrey, it was so well packaged, like a little present for myself ^_^

    I will definitely order more items from you in the future

    RépondreSupprimer

thank you for passing by on Drey Jewelry :) i'll comment you back as soon as i can^_^