13/01/2011

Saline stud earrings :)

Hi everyone, this is a custom order that Saline (littomokaa) asked me :) she wanted a pair of stud earrings with swarovski flowers. This is what i made for her^^. I don't have any available for the moment. But you can order it now and i will ship it in two weeks :) There is 2 colours available for the flowers : Fushia and Clear AB :)
Saline will model this pair of earrings as soon as she will receive them :)
***
***
"SALINE" Stud Earrings

***

All is made with rhodium plated and sterling silver posts (anti-tarnish), zirconia and swarovski flowers (10mm)

very high quality components

****************

Saline photo review (you can go to her blog here ^^)

Thank you Saline=)
**

Prix / Price :

22 USD

**free shipping everywhere**

13 commentaires:

  1. this pair was so stunning ^_^ i love the color combinations

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are so adorable :) I love the fushia color!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hi sweetie.. i was so lucky to have a chance to own a piece from your shop ^_^ and thank you for paying a visit on my new blog..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I wish I wore earrings! Unfortunately, I lose them constantly so I kind of quit buying them. They're beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hi audrey!! thanks for visiting my blog and commenting my pictures :)

    your jewelry is amazing!! i really love these earrings they're gorgeous.

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Haven't commented you in a while :) How have you been? Did you finish classes yet, or have you been studying for tests? My college schedule is like this: I choose two sets of classes per school year - I've finished one set, and I am starting my second in about a week and a half! (I hope that makes sense!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Don't worry about it - as long as you did your best, it should be good. Yes, I have two semesters with different classes! How many classes will you be taking this semester? My exams were in the middle of December, so I've been having quite a long break. I think the length has been good though. I'm going back to school at the end of this month! Excited, but I wish I could study in my home city, where my family is.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. c'est magnifique ce que tu fais comme d'habitude.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thank you! A Forever 21 will probably open sometime in the future in France, I have no doubts! But I definitely wish that a bunch of stores in France were here in the US. I've never been to France, but I can only imagine how the shopping will be!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. hun.. i guess the package was missing so sad =(

    RépondreSupprimer

thank you for passing by on Drey Jewelry :) i'll comment you back as soon as i can^_^