01/04/2011

"Dream High" earrings

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to show you a new pair of earrings called “Dream High”; it’s my interpretation of this Korean drama that I absolutely love :) I was inspired by the OST song and by their “bird” theme Choregraphy in episode 9. Their dream is symbolized by the pastel colors over the bird that stand for them^^.

These are the translated lyrics of the OST song :
I Dream High, I dream a dream
Whenever It gets hard, I close my eyes
And get up thinking of the moment
That my dream comes true
Today I’m once again shaken at the end of my fears
Like a little bird that can’t fly because of its fear of falling
Asking if I can really do it
Whenever I get scared of the steps I take

I dream high, I dream a dream
Whenever It gets hard, I close my eyes
And get up thinking of the moment
That my dream comes true
I can fly high, I believe it
Someday I will soar over the sky
I will spread my wings
Then fly higher and more freely than anyone ;

with my personnal pair :

All is made with gold plated (nikel free)

24 USD
v

**free shipping everywhere**

2 commentaires:

  1. ahhh I love your kpop inspired pieces ^_^ I haven't finished watching dream high yet but bird theme captures the drama really well! pretty~

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow cest bigger than i expected LOL very good pour celles qui s'habillent tres bien like wendy(http://www.wendyslookbook.com)! not yet there for me :(

    but I wish to buy the other pair :) That's more me ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer

thank you for passing by on Drey Jewelry :) i'll comment you back as soon as i can^_^